TIBCO Paris, France
January 2016 - Present
- Designed and implemented the first version of the SQL query processor of the system using Apache Calcite.
- Coordinated groups of 3-4 engineers to improve (new features & bug fixes) the query processor.
- Designed and implemented part of the new indexing framework of the system using Apache Lucene improving the scalability of the system by a factor of 10.
- Participated in the prototyping of a multi-versioned ORM system based on JPA and Hibernate capable of handling millions of records and several thousand versions.
- Resolved critical bugs in production involving race conditions and memory leaks.
- Collaborated with the other teams (support, UI, CI) to address customer requests and improve the system.
- Presented various R&D subjects in universities and conferences, promoting the company.
- Participated in the recruitment proccess for selecting and hiring new engineers.