Camel 1.6.1 release
New and Noteworthy
Welcome to the 1.6.1 release which approx 93 issues resolved (new features, improvements and bug fixes such as...)
- Performance enhancement when sending high load of messages through Camel
- Fixes for thread safety for LDAP, Validation, JAXB data format.
- Use Nexus for releases.
- Fixed issue with start/stop state machine.
- Upgraded to CXF 2.2.
- Security improvements for Jetty.
- HL7 fixes on Windows platforms.
- Fixes for header propagation in Bean component.
- Fixes for using injected Endpoint.
- Message Exchange Pattern can now be changed directly in the DSL.
- From Camel 1.6.0 the camel-cxf producer's serviceClass parameter should be Interface, before that you could specify the serviceClass as a Class or Interface.
- From Camel 1.6.0 the camel-jetty producer is removed and camel-jetty doesn't need the dependent jetty-client module.
See known issues from previous releases.
Important changes to consider when upgrading
Getting the Distributions
|The above URLs use redirection|
The above URLs use the Apache Mirror system to redirect you to a suitable mirror for your download. Some users have experienced issues with some versions of browsers (e.g. some Safari browsers). If the download doesn't seem to work for you from the above URL then try using FireFox
Getting the Binaries using Maven 2
To use this release in your maven project, the proper dependency configuration that you should use in your Maven POM is:
SVN Tag Checkout
For a more detailed view of new features and bug fixes, see: