*** Express Survey ***
(Starting on: Nov 8th, 2004)
How do you think about creating a Japanese-specific list for Axis?
I'm doing a survey of public perception of the new list.
Based upon the result, I'd like to decide whether or not to
provide the list for Japanese users. All Japanese of Axis users
have to use English for information gathering so far. It's very
useful we can communicate with other Axis users on an information
exchange, or Q and A in Japanese.
On this occasion, please let me know your thought by e-mail.
Apache Axis Committer
- The subject should be "[Survey] Creating a Japanese ML for WS".
(I can't use Japanese-encoded subjects at this point.)
- The number of responses is one of important factor.
(Let's join the vote actively.)
- You can say easy - just "Agree/Disagree" and "reasons".
- It's ok to send "+1" as the Apache vote process, if you're swamped.
- If you have an acquaintance who is interested in this issue, please
forward this to him/her.
- Please send your thought freely.
Copyright © 2004 Toshiyuki Kimura