For lots of little interesting things about me and the things I've done
at Apache over the past 8 years, checkout my corporate site at
- One-Time Passwords (OTP) for Solaris and OSX
- Check out orthus if you are
interested in this topic. I recently completed the server-side support
for running orthrus as a pam module, mainly for managing sudo privs at the ASF.
- BATV + SRS support for ezmlm. DMARC too!
- Pick up the
and reconfigure your ezmlmrc file to have the script wrap all ezmlm commands
that make use of the SENDER env var. Then regenerate all your ezmlm mailing
list alias command files with ezmlm-make -+ -e and you're all set.
- Letter to community@
(sig here) about the recent jira hack.
- libapreq2 documentation
- Anti-ddos utilities for linux + apache + mod_ssl
- httpd-2.2.13 patch prepared by rpluem for linux-based servers
- Perl script for emergency uses to investigate the ddos.
- libapreq2-2.12 Released
- March 13, 2009 libapreq2-2.12-RC2 promoted to a full release.
% svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/trunk libapreq2
% svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/apreq/branches/1.x libapreq1
- HTTP/1.1 (errata)
- URI syntax (obsolete)
- URI syntax
- ARPA Internet Text Messages
- MIME part 1
- MIME part 2
- MIME part 3
- Form-based file uploads
- Netscape Cookie Specification
- HTTP State Management Mechanism
- State Management, part 1
- State Management, part 2
- form submission
- HTML Forms
- Web Forms