On a regular basis, reports from each incubating project are aggregated
and sent to the ASF Board. Watch the general@incubator mailing list for
when these become due.
The report of Incubating Projects can be done by anyone on the project, not necessarily by Mentors, but it must be something that is generally agreed upon by the community.
If Mentors disagree with the posted report, they should say so, else we will assume that it speaks for the community, regardless the person who posted it.
It should be posted on the main Incubator list: email@example.com
Here are the points to be addressed:
Report for the Incubator
* is the project's Incubation Status file
up to date? (also provide the URL)
* any legal, cross-project or personal issues
that still need to be addressed?
* what has been done, apart from the items listed in the
Incubation Status file, for incubation since the last report?
* plans and expectations for the next period?
* any recommendations for how incubation could run
more smoothly for you?
* etc (your own thoughts on what is important would be helpful!)