Welcome to the ActiveMQ Service Wrapper
This is a simple installation procedure for gettting the "Java Service Wrapper" to work
with ActiveMQ and also be able to do Thread dumps when ActiveMQ is running as a service
- Download activemq-jsw.zip
- Make sure you have JAVA_HOME set, and that java.exe is in your path.
- cd <ACTIVEMQ_HOME>
- copy bin\win32\wrapper.conf bin\win32\wrapper.conf.mine
- jar xvf /path/to/activemq-jsw.zip
- Configure bin/win32/wrapper.conf to include all your JVM settings and customization that you might have added in your own file..
telnet locahost 7777 then enter the letter "D". Your thread dump will be in data/wrapper.log
Java Service Wrapper Documentation