Sport Event Managment Framework - University Final Year Project
This is an effort of developing a complete design enviroment to help Event administrators to develop their own Management System. Our framework comprise of
- Application level database Design enviroment
- Web GUI Components highly synchronized with the database
- Modularize design approach
This is still an ongoing project and our latest status can be viewed from SEMF Blog
Apache Axis2/C WSDL2C Code Generator - Google Summer of Code Project
This project mainly target an implementation of the WSDL2Java Codegen architecture in C language. This implmentation comprise of
- Extensibility of generating code for new languages
- Plug-in interface to costomize code generation
- Initial development of XSD2C code generation - Axis Data Binding
WSO2 Tungsten XPI - Mozilla Firefox Extension intergrating web service stack to the browser
The project I mainly worked for, while I was training at WSO2 Lanka Pvt LTD. The extension was released in the WSO2 Products list under the Apache open source licence. The features of the Extension are
- Simple API. Introduce an equivalent to the XMLHttpRequest as SOAPHttpRequest
- Support for ws-addressing and extensibility over supporting All Axis2/c modules
- Both Linux and Windows binaries
Currently the extension SOAPHttpRequest is renamed to WSRequest with some changes to the API.
Award Winning project for Educational Software Competition 2004 (CS& ES )
Participated to the software competition coordinated by the Computer Science & Engineering society by developing software teaches Organic Chemistry targeting G.C.E A/L Syllabus and won the second prize.
Some from the enormous features it provides
- Support Both Sinhala and English
- Extensibility and flexibility of adding new lessons, Tutorials and Exersise.
- Revision, Exercises
Simulator for Organic Reactions
The Software was developed for simulate the organic reaction and generate the IUPAC name of the reactants and results of the reactions. This software support almost all the organic reactions included in Chemistry Syllabus of G.C.E. A/L.
Well It also has some big features.
- A canvas to draw user defined Inorgainc Components
- Extensibility of IUPAC Naming
- Extensibility of introducing components and Reactions
- Chain Reaction capability
Swiss Timing - South Asian Games 2006 - Colombo
The project is to provide live results of swimming and athletics to the official Website, Television and other medias. Our software communicate with the Swiss timing protocol and feed the data to clients databases.
Card Game Implemented on Computer Vision technology
This is a project primarily target the Exhibition of 20th Anniversary- CSE 2005. It let the player to use the real card set to play the game ‘War’. Player plays the game by showing the card to the web cam, and then the computer identify the card and play on their turn.
Online WhiteBoard - University Level3 Programming Project
This is a project on online Whiteboard, implemented using Visual C++, MFC and DirectX technologies. Whiteboard can be interact with more than 1 clients at a time with SOUNDs, presentation slides and with feedback capabilitities.
Wind speedometer - University June Term Project
Our group developed a computer based wind speedometer as the June term project in level1. It contains 3 major parts. Hardware part which rotate proportional to the wind speed, Intermediate circuit which generate signals and send it to the computer using serial port interface, software which read the signal with the capability of analyzing and storing data. I was a member of circuit designing and the software development team.